Thursday, April 10, 2008

Monkey Poop

I have recently gotten emails letting me know about family blogs. At first, I thought, "We don't need to do that, too." Then, this happened last night.

I served the girls milk for dinner in new cups that have monkeys swinging from vines on them. Caroline said, "I wish we could have a monkey for a pet." Olivia responded, "Caroline! Don't you know that monkeys poop inside? You can't teach them to poop outside." Then Jason instructed the girls to stop this line of conversation. Caroline looked at him and said, "What? It's only monkey poop." That led to a chorus of "Monkey poop, monkey poop, monkey poop."

So if you thought you might get lovely stories from our house, now you know you won't. At least the girls were on the same side of this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lighten up, padre.
Money poop is the greatest!
I am so excited you are doing this. You must enter a backdated one about Caroline and the tiny doll that was not feeling so well.
love you!

Robinsons said...

You know I too want want a monkey, but like Olivia, Holly keeps reminding me how they poop in their hands and throw it everywhere. If they can poop in their hands and throw it, why can't they just be trained to throw the poop outside once it is in their hands? Food for thought...

Anonymous said...

What monkeys are you guys hanging out with? That's the question that needs answering here, folks. Seriously - you need classier monkey friends.

Unknown said...

I have THREE monkeys. One poops in a potty, but refuses to wipe his own backside. The other two like to rub their hands and passies in poop.
Let me know when you want at least ONE of them to arrive!!!